Thursday 31 March 2016

Evaluation Q3 What have you learned from your audience feedback?

How my audience feedback was conducted?
To answer this question it is first important to reference what audience feedback I have gathered. Besides the original audience research I obtained at the beginning of the project which analysed what conventions we had to focus our music video around, I have carried out further research post-production. This research was focused more around whether our final product lived up to expectations and corresponded to conventions of other music videos in the same genre. To conduct this research I used Google Forms with a variety of open and closed questions which I then emailed to a collection of different aged recipients. Below is a link to the questionnaire:
And here are my results:











Although I have presented my findings in the charts shown above, I decided to make a short comic-strip type storyboard on bitstrips.com to also display some of the results in a more engaging and humorous manner. This is shown below:






What have I learned?



(Video made using Moviemaker and following this was uploaded to YouTube).

2 comments:

  1. Really creative - Do you have the source of your audience responses? I.e. A collation of questionnaire responses? See here how to do this: http://tbgsmediastudent.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/audience-feedback.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also - You haven't answered the question, you have just posted audience feedback - not what you have 'learned' from it - i.e. reflect, evaluate and comment on how audience feedback has been useful, reaffirming, enlightening, constructive etc...

    ReplyDelete